1. Popcorn or candy?
Definitely candy...I like to eat a giant meal before a movie then have my dessert during. I'll go with M&Ms (a satisfying munch) or Juiced Up Power Pig Strawberry Foamies. Just for the name.
2. Name a movie you've been meaning to see forever.
Fatal Attraction. My mom forbade me to see it when I was 10. I still respect her wishes 20 years later. As far as classics go: Ryan's Daughter, The Small Back Room, Thief of Bagdad.
3. You are given the power to recall one Oscar: Who loses theirs and to whom?
1954. Obviously I would recall Grace Kelly's oscar win for The Country Girl (playing a frump, wow big deal). And I would give it Judy Garland for A Star is Born. She tears up the screen and gives one of the best dramatic performances I've ever seen. Eat your heart out Meryl Streep.
4. Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. Which will it be?
Jude Law in The Talented Mr. Ripley. I'll also take his face and body too.
5. Your favorite film franchise is...
The Thin Man films. Wikipedia.
6. Invite five movie people over for dinner. Who are they? Why'd you invite them? What do you feed them?
Wow this is fun. However what are we eating? Hamburgers and ice cream it is!
Okay 1) Kate Winslet- we're destined to be friends.
2) William Holden, for the eye candy.
3) Greta Garbo, for international scope.
4) Lili Taylor, 'cause she'd probably help me clean up.
5) Judy Garland.
6) Kyle Greenwood, my adorable boyfriend. He helped make one of this year's greatest films Hell on Heels.
7. What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theater?
Forced to sit through 6 consecutive screenings of The Phantom of the Opera.
8. Choose a female bodyguard: Ripley from Aliens. Mystique from X-Men. Sarah Connor from Terminator 2. The Bride from Kill Bill. Mace from Strange Days.
Is Sarah Connor one of the daughters on Roseanne? If so then her!
9. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in a movie?
Robert Mitchum sitting on chair in the front yard in The Night of the Hunter.
10. Your favorite genre (excluding comedy and drama) is?
Musicals! GAY GAY GAY! Some essentials of this genre to check out: Meet Me in St. Louis, The Band Wagon, Kiss Me Kate and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power?
More movies set in the 1940s. More musicals. More movies with Kate Winslet.
12. Bonnie or Clyde?
Clyde. Warren Beatty in the '60s. HELLU!